06 December 2006

Call Me Jones, Bridget Jones. And I Will Screw Love.

Am now trying to plagiarize the writing styles of imaginary character, Bridget Jones, of which I have read two books and watched the equal number of movies about her and her miserable love life.

Just kidding. You should read the books though. Good for a laugh. You might pick up some good nasty words.

Finished reading Kristine's last post. Apparently her father had experienced some health problems and had gone for a check-up in KL. Luckily nothing was wrong. As usual, Kristine was being over-dramatic again. Silly girl. Nowonder she lef-... Urr, I will shut up now.

Anyways, thinking of getting a 016 number. Was it Hotlink? Or Digi? Whichever, I just know its a 016 number. Now, I would know that lucky/nice numbers are hard to get with 016, but I shall fear not, for I have... Umm... Actually I don't know what I have that would help me find, because I can only help myself in finding it. Woulden't trust my friends because they too would desire a nice sexy number which consists of only 5 different numbers. Like moi. HaHaHa~ Though, I do consider it a waste of money to have 012. So expensive. Oh well, anything to have cheaper rates when calling 'Person' in KL. Mmmm...

Don't think so much you pervert.

Oh yes, I remembered an episode on TVIQ's X-Play, which airs at around 7.30pm. It's a game review show if you're not familiar with it. I have a few links here to Youtube, which for additional information, was bought by the Google corporation. Yes, Google bought Youtube, which is full of crappy videos for one or a few billion USD. I mean, I woulden't mind getting paid if I farted butt-facing a video camera. Really.

Anyways, please take time to click on these links. I nicely linked them with pretty blue words. CLICK THEM F*CK IT.

Morgan Von Vebb's Veb of Destruction
Morgan Von Vebb's RPG Radiculopathy
X-Play's History of Hunting
On The X-Play Boards

Hmm, if you've watched all of them I would guess that you have alot of free time, AND think I have no life. I probably don't but you don't either for reading this blog in the first place. HaHaHa~ Joo Been Suckapunched.

Moving on, 'Person' sent MMS of few pictures of self with very cute voice clip. So happy that I woulden't mind smiling like the Joker the whole time I would spend in Parkson. Set 'Person' as wallpaper on phone just for... Umm, I don't need to give you a reason. Why? Because I don't want to you kepo b*tch. Yea, you.

Either way, have given up RO as it is a waste of time and have thought of chatting with friends for long periods or time more satisfying than making potions for 4 consecutive hours and using them all up in a quarter of the time taken to make them. You probably don't get me, but I guess there has to be more to life.

I'm excited for school to start again. Very excited. Yet, afraid of SPM. Hoping 'Person' will come and console me next year. Yeah right, I'll keep dreaming. Thanks for slapping reality to my face.