Talked for 20+ minutes on the phone with 'Mystery Person' till 1 am. Feel very light-headed and floatish. Person says will call more often. Should I be happy or nervous? Am not feeling either as of now. I think I will need 1 more piercing to commemorate this relationship as it has been the most different among the ones I've had before. But dissapointed I was to learn that friends were busy with own things to do. Am very pissed with all of them.
Except Lydia, Kristine, Belinda, and Paulina. Kristine because she is currently in Kuching, Paulina for telling me upfront that she is unable to show up, Lydia and Belinda for being willing to go until the end, of which we had come to a conclusion that today we will in fact won't be going to Parkson to spend time together. I am pissed and angry at other friends for not telling or announcing that they will not be able to come. Am very pissed at certain *ssholes. I have developed an even bigger hate for last-minute f*ckers. They will all suffer severe cases of last-minute panic due to unresponsible informing of Me upon inability to show up on very important and exciting day of outing. SUFFER.
But whatever, I shall seek moral support from Person to cool down. Am hoping it will work. Reconsidering on joining band next year. But needing exposure and experience as band people are greatly ultra-committed. Which is actually very worrying to health and spirit. But whatever, have been playing games and wasting my life away for longer than expected, so band shoulden't be a waste of time. For the best am hoping.
