14 December 2006

Give Me A Killer MMS, Please.

Was greeted by an MMS from Lover at 3am while I was sleeping. As soon as I woke up I checked my handphone frantically as usual, ever since we started messaging each other. Though at most times I do not get an SMS because I wait for a 'no need reply' goodnight msg before falling asleep, usually at around 2am. Lover would usually be the one to SMS me first though, because of that early-bird sorta attitude. Love love love. Lover even tried to sing on the last page of the MMS. Have been entranced. Pinch me now.

Well, it's Thursday today. SMSed Grace to ask the band side of the group if they wanna go out tomorrow. Am kind of expecting the worst to happen, which is the fact that they won't come because they're tired. I don't mind going out with Kristine alone, but it would be strange and I doubt she'd wanna be around me that much. I am afterall love-struck. Majorly.

Hmm, hoping tomorrow we'll be able to go out and get my ear pierced one more time. Then get a new DiGi number so that I can call Lover whenever I want. Keeping my Maxis number because for some reason it's free to go online using WAP. I hope I don't get discovered. Meheheh.

Pretty much all I can say for now. Hoping to get another MMS soon. *droolin*