12 December 2006

Cocaine & Heroin Got No Sh*t On This High.

Not that I would know, never tried drugs before. The only drug I think I got high on was Panadol. HaHa, right.

Anyways, Lover called up last night after I SMS-ed that I wanted to go to sleep after recieving a reasonably small MMS. Seconds later(even faster than getting a reply SMS, strangely), Lover called to apologize and said that phone was out of free space. Fiddlesticks. Well, we talked for exactly 37 minutes and 37 seconds. How lucky is that? We are so made for each other. Heheh.

Hmm, Lover said would send Sejarah notes to me for SPM. Coming from straight A student? You're damn right I want them. Hopefully I get straight A's too. HaHa, or maybe I'm just aiming too high. Gotta improve on my BM, PM, Sej, and Physics. Addmaths just needs more practice by myself. I guess I'll be able to handle it. Hopefully band won't get in the way. Speaking of band... I had a dream...

Part one of my dream took place in a really big school compound. It definitely wasn't my own, because it had a HUGE water fountain in the middle of the compound. Large baby angels with spears were urinating, quite alot by the way, while some band members were performing nearby. They were playing Fergilicious for some reason, which wasn't half bad. I was at the sidelines talking with Lydia about Lover and we were holding intruments and fondling(oh my) with them to pass the time while we chited-chated. I had a really chic black saxophone and Lydia had a really sexy umm... marching bell set. Anyways, when it was time to pack up, everyone walked into the mansion-like school. I wasn't very shocked for some reason. Doubt we would be transfering schools to a mansion compound anytime soon. Considering the principal and his 'ways'. Moving on, the band room was unbelievably spacious, with airconditioning and marble floors! The walls were layered with a nice meriad of colours that were penetrating through the stained glass windows! At that time I knew I was dreaming. Even so, I got lost in the band 'room' and discovered the library, which was similar to Pustaka Miri. Then... I woke up to have a pee. What, bladders exist in dreams too okay?

I had a really naughty dream after the first one. I won't say anything about it. Only Lover will know. Meheheh.

Hmm, that's pretty much it. Hope I didn't freak any of you out. If anyone is even reading. HaHa. But whatever, doesn't matter. Rhyme! Whee.