Kristine misses me. Who doesn't. HaHa. But I miss the band friends. Crap them for going to Hong Kong. If they don't win anything I will be very 'I-told-you-so'. I mean, have to watched those chinese at the Doha Asian Games? China has won around 90 gold medals. And I've seen them strut their stuff, and they are FAR from average. What chance do we small town(or city, whatever) Malaysians have that's more than what they have. Don't give me an answer like, 'Oh, we have a strong bond between us all'. No No No. Screw the bonding, teamwork and professionalism is all that counts. But who am I to compare our band with the ones in HK. All I know is, they can't be bad at all. Highly doubt it. All I hope is that our band people don't come home dissapointed. It would be such a waste of money too. Hah.
Missing 'Person', whom is at some news reporter camp or something like that. Has the flu as well. Better not be too sick to come see me. Miss miss miss. Oh my gawd, am turning emo. Sh*t.
Kristine is coming back next Monday. I can't wait to get another piercing before school reopens. Such a good example of a prefect huh? Either way, not as if I will wear giant earstuds to school, that would be stupid. Just 2 or 3 more piercings and I'll be over the addiction. I don't know why I think it's nice. I doubt it's considered cool now though. Apparently smoking is the new 'cool' thing to do. Well, in my opinion, there are 'cooler' ways to die than smoke. Like bungee-jumping. It's falling without dying. Although you could knock your head on a rock and fall into permanent coma, but hey! It's cool!
Going to find more people to read my blog on Friendster and convert them to Rongism. Pray for me.
