05 December 2006

Send Me Flying With Just A Phonecall, Pls.

Talked 20+ mins with 'Person' at 2am last night, or should I say today. Can't say more can I? Just that I hid my face in my pillows after ending the call in case I made any unexpected noises out of sheer 'OMFGness'. No, I wasn't expecting to fart, although I had a very silent one during the phonecall, which was very awkward as we were talking about awkwardness in public. I shall shut up about this now or 'Person' will have no face to ever call me again, in which case I would die of loneliness.

Went out with mum and much-hated/loved cousin/apparent-sister, Jasmine. Ate breakfast at Taiwan Restaurant behind Madli Satay. Dumplings are so yummy with iced tea. Mmm, though I miss Kuching Kueh Chap and envy Kristine for being there. Hate her more, but shall forgive her if she posts a picture of a bowl or the magic food. Yes, it is much of a turn on for me. And if you thought I was really serious, get a life, you pervert.

Hmm, it's 20 minutes to 2 pm now. I guess I have nothing else to say at the time being. Go read Kristine's blog. She made me say that.