07 December 2006

Rongalicious Definition - Make Dem B*tches Go Crazy.

Lol, would love if I had RongRong as my pet name. HeHe. I know, sounds stupid, but it makes it all the more umm, Rongalicious. HaHa!

Anyways, just looked through my own blog, and caught off guard by the song I recently put in as the song of the week. Suddenly found myself jigglin' to da beat. God, that sounded so wrong.

Last night was another night of pure bliss. 'Person' had sent second MMS with very nice voice recording attached. Am crushing. Can't stop thinking of 'Person'. Kill me now.

Wonder how Jessica(Yinny-poo) is doing though. I *ssholingly forgot that she had a piano exam this past Monday. I feel like a shitty friend. Damn myself pls. Well, I hope she'll forgive me when she recieves her birthday/Christmas present. Just wrote the attached letter a few minutes ago before onlining. Don't know if I should get a Christmas prezzie for 'Woon Bing' though. That idiot of a 'friend' hasn't spoken to either one of her two oldest official RO friends. I hope her computer burns out and crashes. I don't care if she gets a new one. All I hope is that she's got some bad luck coming to her.

Why are my posts so short today? So weird. Hmm, maybe I should go find more weird songs. Hope you don't mind the recent one. But as I've said on my older post, there's a f*cking stop/pause button on the freaking player. Have a f*cking nice day.