22 December 2006

Like, I Would Like To Place An Order Of "Fuck Off".

You betcha I do. Damn neighbours playing fireworks at 6.30pm, what is the use in that? It's not even dark yet. Anyway, Christmas is apparently near(duh), and I would like a few things. No no, many things.

In short,

1. Braces - You can't go wrong with good looking teeth.
2. Digital Camera - Who doesn't have one these days? Me.
3. PS3 - It speaks for itself.
4. New Computer - I f*cking can't stand the lag on this piece of sh*t I'm using now.
5. New Clothes - I feel like a hobo.
6. New Handphone - Happy with mine now, but why not if I can get a new one.
7. New Life - I would like a rollback pls.

Well, I seriously doubt I will get any of the above. Just hope the trip to Kuching will be satisfying. Miri is driving me up the f*cking wall. I'm so freaking bored here. You'd think I would enjoy having all this time for myself to do whatever I want, but f*ck it, I don't have any drive to study. And I haven't even bought my school books yet. I woulden't be surprised if the bookshops ran out of stock. Just my luck. But I am NOT going to opt for the alternative photocopied versions. I hate the fact my fingers will turn black. I might have to rub my eyes dammit.

By the by, Kuching had better be worth waiting all this while. I can't stand Miri food any longer. Almost every f*cking day my mom asks my dad to take-away f*cking chinese food from f*cking Tanjung Seafood restaurant. Sometimes I get so f*cking pissed off when she asks me to call my dad to 'tapao' from that f*cking place but I can't show it. Now that I ask for a different place to 'dapao' they ignore me. Sh*t the f*cking parental system.

I wish I could drive now, even though I've always had the notion that being driven to wherever would be more preferable. Kristine is right, Samuel is right, Siaw is right, driving is good. I want to be able to go out with friends whenever we feel like it. I mean, we could lift one burden from our parents.

Any of your parents watch that Hokkien drama on Ch. 19 on Astro? Well, you're not alone, I'm getting sick of it too.

Today is certainly another boring day. Shoot me pls.