16 December 2006

Of Music And Kinky Dancing. Oh My.

Now, just came back from my school's(that's SMK St. Joseph btw) brass band performance. Gotta say it was da bomb. Too bad I'm too poor to afford a f*cking digital camera or a f*cking video recorder. Pity indeed. I would record everything. Even my dog running into a tree.

Let's see, before the event started, I noticed quite alot of people dressed in never-before-seen shirts. Apparently they were SMK Chung Hua's band members. Strange, I don't remember anyone inviting them to come. Maybe they were there to plagiarize something, seeing as that our band was so hawt secks tonight. Rawr.

Almost half of the audience that came were Chung Huaians, or what Chrispian 'says' the band calls them 'Chungies'. Yar. Anyway, the CHians took the middle seats while I was waiting for freaking Kristine who was 20 minutes slow. Either way, we got to our seats eventually.

The band started after 2 long-winded speaches and a silly choir made up of middle-aged adults. Huh. Well, the band then entered the stadium and lined themselves up and started playing some beat. There wasn't a formation, then after it finished, the MC said "and that's just a warm-up", so everyone, especially the CHians, woo-ed and coo-ed sarcastically. Like, whatever?

I can't really explain the whole night, just that it was the best I've seen them perform since. I mean, if they did that well in the competition held in Kuching previously, I'm sure they would have f*ck-smacked the other 3 schools off the judges charts. Rock on.

So urr, that's pretty much it. Kristine would probably have some pictures on her blog. Her link is right at the side. Take a look, then come back. Cuz it's not very nice being there. You get me? Good. No? F*ck off.

Hmm, I desire miso soup. And beef teriyaki. Oh no, temptations. Am I pregnant now? F*CK.