I don't like french fries actually. They suck and they're salty. Anyway, Monday will be the day our group, or shall I say, most of our group would be going to the public swimming pool. All you chocolate-giving horny adults stay clear or ima whoop you up a can of 'F*ck Off' soup.
Moving on, it was sweet Lydia's idea to go swimming. Yes, I know, Lydia? Swimming? How? Well, let me tell you, she's ADDICTED to the swimming pool. Very much so that she keeps reminding me, and pretty much herself, that she wants to go swimming. Every single day. Yes.
Well, I don't like swimming because I had a really bad experience when I was swimming at one time. It was at Sunway Lagoon, where they used to have surfing classes at the swimming pool. It was shitty because there were a whole lot of kids swimming there as well. The stupid hotel management should be SUED, as my father is also a law-type person. Very convenient if you ask me. Anyhoo, I was around 7 or 8 when it happened. My father was with me at the surfing site where waves would magically occur. When I said magically, I meant a reason which I am too b*tch-f*cked lazy to explain about. So, there were around 20 or 30 surfers with huge serf boards that you usually see on TV, much like the one in Charlie's Angels. When we were too near the waves, it submerged me completely and my dad partially and then I felt something knock the side of my head. So I was shocked, and swallowed in water. I didn't drown though, far from it. But I was not very fond of germs and bacteria either. Sorry, I was b*tch-f*cked scared of germs and bacteria. And we all know how lazy people are in 'relieving themselves. Instead of going to the bathroom and being charged RM0.50, why not just 'release' the 'juice' into the pool? I mean, no one would notice right? And the chlorine would kill those germs right away! NO. NO NO NO. It's like having a 'No Smoking Area' for a restaurant. You smoke there, it moved through the air. You pee here, it'll flow there eventually. What's more, liquid and gases DISPERSE. AUGH!
So I developed a phobia of dirt and anything dirty. Not really that serious, but I didn't like to get my hands dirty. There was another incident when I went swimming again to give it another try. I was in Bintulu with my parents for a day or two as a sort of long car ride. At the time I also had a very bad bicycle fall scrape on my leg. It was kind of a huge scab patch, I know it's disgusting to imagine, but it wasn't soggy or 'meemee', well, not until AFTER I waddled in the pool of the hotel we were staying in. It had turned a greyish colour and the scab particles started to melt, exposing my flesh. OH GAWD, just thinking of it makes me fear swimming even more. Ugh ugh ugh.
Well, I shall end my post here. Gotta chat with my friends. Hopefully I have the heart to talk about my day at the pool. If I'm still alive by then that is to say...
Good Night.
