25 December 2006

It's Christmas. So Where Is My Damn Present?

As usual every Christmas, I don't get a f*cking present because 'we can't afford to get one'. A digital camera isn't such a f*cking expensive thing. We passed by so many damn good offers that even showcased them half-priced. How long am I supposed to wait to get a few more years advance in technology? For gawd sake, I just want a present. I never ask for much. Actually, even IF I ask, I DON'T GET ANYTHING. F*CK F*CK F*CK. Who f*cking says I'm rich, I can't even go to KL every year like some people.

Christmas is a b*tch to me these years. I don't really care that it's the day Jesus was born, I just don't have the freaking mood to care. Mass is at midnight, I'm tired, mass is in the morning, I'm tired. WHY NOT THE AFTERNOON?! What is SO special waking up so early or staying up so late when you can have it in the afternoon? No freaking mood. Never had a good mood for a long while. My life is seriously devoid of happiness.

Speaking of happiness devoiditity, the band people were off to HK this morning. Did I see them off? No. Why? Because no one told me to go or when they're going off. Why? Because my 'friends' didn't care to tell me. Really? Yes. Who? Every single one. Why not? How should I f*cking know what they're f*cking thinking. F*ck. Yes, f*ck.

This is how I see myself. Next year, I will work damn f*cking hard and if I don't get rewarded, I will keep it to myself. If my dad criticizes me that I just don't spend enough time on my studies, I will blow up AGAIN. I cannot stand keeping quiet. I'm old enough to give reasons that are undeniably fail-proof. I am not a kid anymore. What's more, I would be debating with a f*cking lawyer. I once read, lawyers are like sperm, only 1 in a million will be human. Damn right.

Now, isn't this according to the theme of my blog? Great isn't it?
Right.
F*ck life if you ask me.