Have any of you logged into your Friendster accounts recently? Or checked out people's profiles? Well, let me tell you...
THE NEW LAYOUT IS F*CKED UP.
Even Grace, who is usually calm, collected, blur, and blank, is seriously pissed by the fact the Friendster bigwigs f*cked up our profile pages. I mean, it looks sooo nerdy. I mean, even the most beautifl of people cannot shake off the fact that they have an ugly profile page as a frame for their faces. Pity.
Have given grace link to Friendster's 'Contact Us' Page. I would expect her to go all "IMA FRIKKIN OPEN UP A CAN OF PISSED ALA GRACE ON YO SORRY *SS". And I expect for you to do such too. I hope they'll bring the old layout back. This new one is seriously nerdy. So many boxes. Expecially when mine was so clean and baby-bluish. Sigh, didn't take a screenie when I had the chance. Blah.
Hmm, miss 'Person'. 1 more day to go before 'Person' is released. Miss miss miss.
Yinny-poo's Birthday is coming up too. But I doubt that stupid 'Woon Bing' would remember, much less care. Useless 'friend'. I hope her current 'friends' die of severe orgasmic disfunction. Yes, S.O.D.
I want kimchi. I shall go eat Korean food later. For your info it is at the 1st floor(not ground floor) of some shophouses opposite the back of Boulevard shopping center. Right above Twin Star 20 sen shop. Lousy surroundings, but nice food. Well, to my preference anyway.
Have a nice day. And pray that Grace doesn't hurt herself.
